Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Disappointing products

Some of these products may work for you, but they are not for me :( sad face.....


Firstly I have Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant why do you have to spray all over the shop, I put you on my legs and you choose my floor, then I try my arms but you still love everything else in sight - bottom line I sprayed it all over the place, including me, apart from that - I loved the smell.....ha ha, so not a complete fail.

Then I have the No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick I found this bad boy awful, I know some people do like this but I just could not blend it out, it stuck to my face in all the wrong places, no no no - I much prefer the Stila convertible color see my post about them here.

Also I have NYX Matte Lipstick I found this so drying for my poor lips, it can be mixed with lipgloss but I still didn't like the feel of this on my lips, yet some love this stuff.....

Next up is NYC BB Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick which I picked up in Superdrug, as you can tell I love me a good cream blush, this was not one, again blotch face...did not blend out, I will try to play with it again as I had high hopes, no idea why.....

Last up I have Seventeen Skin Wow Primer, highlighter in one thing.  I really wanted this to work on me but I found it was so obvious and chunky on my face, if you know the look I mean...hopefully you don't.  Like I said it might work on your skin. 

Hope you enjoyed the post, what are your disappointing products?



 

4 comments:

  1. It sucks that you didn't like the highlighting primer from Seventeen, I love it, especially for summer :/

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, I know its such a shame I really wanted it to work for me :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any of these, such a shame that they were a disappointment
    xx

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the Vaseline Spray - it's so messy! Such a shame though, could have been a very cool product if they'd got the spray nozzle right.

    Dahlia xx
    www.summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...