Thursday 6 November 2014

A New Love - Estee Lauder, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick

Today's Post: Estee Lauder, Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick  in Shade 310 Potent.

Sorry I have not posted for a while I had a crazy few weeks/month.  Hopefully posting will be back to normal, every two weeks, I might try a weekly one all being well.

I thought I would follow up with a series I created, A New Love - This being any/all of the latest products that I have fallen in love with (current loves, so to speak).

My last post I talked about the Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Blush Click here to check that baby out.

On to a new love - that being in form of lipstick - Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick phew, what a mouthful.  I got mine in the shade "310 Potent".


This is a stunning shade, looks red on the Debenhams website swatch but it's a beautiful nude peachy slight pink just awesomeness in a tube shade, I really can't put into words how much I love this lipstick I would say check swatches online to see how lovely this transfers onto the lips.

Winter coming my lips get super dry and I dislike the fact that I can't wear dark berry shades as these shades show up dry skin/patches even more.  If you are like me and love lipstick then Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipstick (why such a long name Lauder group!!) is your baby.

Comes on so smooth and is moisturising, super creamy and really does hydrate the lips.  The Claims on Estee Lauder website are Click to check : which I would say are spot on.
Best Lipstick, Cosmopolitan Beauty Award 2014 Winner 
This retails at £24.00 

I would love to see all the posts on your new loves in beauty - please do link me up below
What have you been loving?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely colour.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's such a gorgeous colour! That'd definitely be my everyday lip if I had it.

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post, very interested in trying this out now.

    http://convoygloss.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...