Thursday 18 September 2014

TK Maxx Beauty Finds

TK Maxx can be hit or miss when it comes to clothes and beauty! Sometimes I go in and I find nothing that takes my fancy, other times I can go in and I pick up amazing bits - I do love the Homeware section where I have most my kitchen stuff from.


Today's post is just to share some amazing beauty finds!

TK Maxx Cosmetics

First up Mac Lipglass - Yes Mac, I am unsure how Mac turned up at TK Maxx but there it was in the beauty section staring at me to pick it up.

Mac Lipglass in Check This Out -RRP:£14.50 -TM:£9.99 Great for over lipstick for a slight sheen or alone for a cute wash on the lips.

Buxom full-bodied lip gloss  - Shade: Sha-Bang - RRP: £16.00 - TM: £5.99 I have not seen this here in the uk so I was pleased to get my hands on one - This leaves a tingling sensation on the lips, it is meant to give you fuller plumped up lips - they looked slightly fuller but i'm not too sure how I feel about the tingling bit yet.

Next up and my favourite from all three - Rodial Glamstick in Wet - RRP:£25.00 TM: £12.99 this feels like butter on the lips, non-greasy, lovely tint/sheen without dryness, great for no-make-up days.


There may be some at your local TK Maxx in-store it's worth a look.  Happy shopping!

Have you found any beauty bargains lately?

22 comments:

  1. That lipglass is so beautiful!! I can't wait to go to Tk's new store that's opened up near me :-)

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find some great buys, tk maxx is fab for beauty! :) x

      Delete
  2. awesome picks <3 i love the color of the buxom gloss

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! The buxom gloss is growing on me, I didn't like the tingling as first :) x

      Delete
  3. I loooove the nude babe you got here :D
    www.makeupforlunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they all turned out to be great picks, lucky me :) x

      Delete
  4. I love TK Maxx for beauty products, I can't believe you found Mac in there!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know was a shocker to find Mac, thanks for visiting my blog :) x

      Delete
  5. I love tk maxx too! Great picks!

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tk maxx is really good I agree, thanks for popping over :) x

      Delete
  6. Wow the last one you got is such a bargain!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, yes it's was such a bargain and growing on me :) x

      Delete
  7. I didnt know you could get Mac products in TKMAXX, ill have to keep my eyes out for some!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't think they did, just got lucky I guess. Hopefully you will manage to pick them up too :) x

      Delete
  8. Beautiful photos and amazing pics!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, hoping Mac pops up in my TJ Maxx!

    rompersandroomservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post :)

    I had no idea MAC were in TKMAXX, this could be dangerous for my wallet :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I've ever seen makeup at TK max! Great haul and woo for the Mac!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to start looking in my local TK Maxx for make up, I never even think about it!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never really thought to shop in TK MAXX for cosmetics. I saw a blog recently about the MAC bargains somebody had found in there.. I didn't even know they sold MAC!

    Thanks for the post, I'll definitely be paying a visit next time I'm in town :)

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never think of going to TX Max for make-up. I can't believe you found a MAC Lipglass there! Will keep my eyes peeled next time I'm in there…!

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...