Tuesday 7 January 2014

Benefit, The Rich is Back! Matthew Williamson

Hello everyone, today I bring my review on this Glam Benefit The Rich is Back, Matthew Williamson kit I got for Christmas

This Limited Edition High Fashion Make up kit according to the Benefit website is collaborated with the British Fashion Designer Matthew Williamson for a Glam dance the night away look, however my take on this - I use it in the daytime also.

Kit Includes:
Eyeshadow Pallette - Shades: Disco Dust, Solid Gold, Get  Down Brown, Feel So Teal
They're Real Mascara - mini size
Gimme Fever - Blush & Brush
Lip Gloss - Inferno - mini size
Tips & Tricks Booklet, Mirror

The Blush in Glam Fever is a subtle shade so this can be used in the daytime, I love this, reminds me of Milani - Liminoso but much lighter, a stunning look on the cheeks, however I found you do have to pack the colour on its not pigmented at all.

The Eyeshadow Palette of 4 shades is lovely for even the eyeshadow novice like me, as the shades can go from day to night, the colours being so versatile that can be smoked out in the evening with the Teal shade and toned down in the daytime by using Disco Dust & Get Down Brown.


I love the lipgloss none sticky formula, reddish coral shade glides on the lips and feels moisturising, its also a subtle shade not much colour payoff, my new bag/purse favourite and smells divine.  The best thing I find about this kit is you can remove the makeup tray and use the box for whatever you want to, the packaging of benefit products is always hard to resist :)

What can I say about The Benefit They're Real Mascara apart from brilliant job Benefit - This mascara is amazing.

There you have it, short to the point and of course a sweet kit.
The Set can be purchased here at the Benefit Website for the discounted price of £21.46

Hope your all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.  Thank you so much for reading.

Have you had any Benefit Cosmetics for Christmas?

16 comments:

  1. I love that set, it looks lovely and I love the packaging too!

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy, The packaging for Benefit products is lovely, I love the set too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi,
      It really is lovely, thanks for visiting :) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful make up kit!!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great kit, I would love to get it. I really like that mascara!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,
      You would love it, thank you for your comment and coming to visit :) xx

      Delete
  5. the packing looks amazing,seems like super useful.
    Following you on Bloglovin'
    x

    www.onlydopefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit, yes Benefit packaging is amazing, following you too :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Queen of Jet Lags, thanks so much, following you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying soooo hard not to buy this..but the eyeshadow colours look gorgeous, very tempting!
    Nice post, I'm a new follower!
    Alice xx
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice,
      Yes its so hard to resist - I know how you feel. Thanks for coming to visit & the follow, I am following you too :) xx

      Delete
  8. So cute!

    XO from Holland
    www.glamourbyc.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this in the shop and it looks so beautiful! I am in love with the packaging too haha :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wanna buy this now, btw beautiful blog!!
    www.inthenameofemily.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...