Thursday, 3 October 2013

New Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick


These have not long been released, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.  There are more new shades added as well as the old shade range, however the packaging is a little like the Color Sensational By Maybelline


I picked up 2 of The Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks - I got No:705 Let's Get Naked, which is a gorgeous nude shade, with a hint of muted pink.

I also purchased No:660 In Love with Ginger - this one is a lovely deep, orange reddish coral, not sure how to explain the shade, its just awesome.

                                                                       (705-Let's Get Naked - 660-In Love with Ginger)

Superdrug had Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara Free with a Purchase of £10.00 so I couldn't resist.


Link: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - They are on 3 for 2 at the moment.

Well my view on these - They come on really smooth and hydrate the lips.  So if like me you like a moisturising lipstick try theses out.

What colours have you tried? what are your thoughts on theses?

-------Upcoming Post - Clarins All about Lips Gift Set--------

6 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have just followed you, please do follow me back.

      Delete
  2. oooo! these colours look so nice!
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hajan Honey,
      yes they are lovely. Do follow my blog via bloglovin, your blog looks great :) x

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous, might have to get myself some! I've recently started my own blog too, more posts to come :)
    http://beauty-sphere.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I look forward to reading your posts :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...