Tuesday 9 June 2015

Bobbi Brown Beauty

Who doesn't love some Bobbi Brown goodies.....

I really do love a good cream blush in the spring/summer, well having dry skin its difficult to find something that will not highlight the dry patches...not a good look.  Well this baby, what can I say!

My New Spring/Summer go to blush..... I am in love.


Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks - Calypso Coral
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks - Calypso Coral
I heard so much about this little beauty, the reviews on the Bobbi Brown website talked me into it, I owned this before but could not find it with my beauty hoarding ways, my stash needs a makeover.

How great for the handbag as the cute little mirror is an added bonus-in my opinion.  Just lovely and creamy for both lips & cheeks, I love multi-tasking products.  As a lip shade it can be a bit dry but nothing I bit of balm would not fix up.

Say tuned for more Bobbi Brown beauty posts.


What are your Bobbi Brown favs?

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh this looks beaaaaautiful! I love cream blushes as well. They are great for summer months!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that shade is GORGEOUS!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely color. Sounds like a very versatile product :)
    xxx Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colour perfect for summer! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade!

    http://www.fallenlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...