Thursday 10 April 2014

New Sleek Cream Blush - Sleek Blush by 3 in California

I spotted these gorgeous cream blushes from Sleek in Superdrug today, Sleek are well know for their pigmented powder blushes which I own a few of. 

Sleek Californ.I.A. Blush By 3


 
These are as pigmented as the powder blushes (advertised as intensely pigmented cream blushes) they are smooth to the touch, very creamy and transfer on the skin beautiful, can be build up to a strong look for an evening out/day wear, the shade in the middle of the palette (The Surf) is more of a highlight colour on me so I use that on top of cheekbones and browbone. Its so awesome to have everything in one palette, no separate highligher to carry around.


OC - The Surf - Newport Peach

Talking of Shades they are Newport Peach - The Surf - OC, all wearable stunning shades for Spring/Summer, don't you just love the names!

Well at £9.99 these are so worth the money and truly amazing.

Treat yourself to one: Sleek Californ.I.A. Blush By 3


Also check out my recent Topshop haul here

 

What is your favourite blush or blushes at the moment?


16 comments:

  1. Having a giant crush on Sleek products at the moment, and this looks lovely - beautiful pink shades :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      Thanks for visiting - I can't get enough of these, they are lovely shades and feels like you have nothing on :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ah, how gorgeous are they! Thanks for posting about these... I definitely need to get down to Superdrug and grab this palette now, especially for The Surf and Newport Peach shades. I always think the Sleek powder blushes are brilliant, close to Nars in terms of colour payoff, so I'm excited to try the creams!

    Faith xx
    Music and Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith,
      Thanks for visiting. I was so excited too when I saw them, I had to run home to have a play with them! These are definitely as good as Nars if not better :) xx

      Delete
  3. Looks beautiful! I really like Sleek products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sanne,
      Thanks for stopping by, they really are beautiful :) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, they really are gorgeous - hope to catch you soon :) xx

      Delete
  5. hey I absolutely love your blogs and would you mind doing me a favour, would you be ever so kind to check out my blog post and vote for me, all the instructions are in the link. http://katieatkinson22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/please-vote-for-me-for-best-teen-style.html THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. This blush looks great, I love cream blush. I'll try it. Thank you. Check my blog

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy,
      Thank you for your comment - heading over to you now :) xx

      Delete
  7. These look amazing! The colours are so lovely, I have just started a beauty blog please check it out!

    http://dxnelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle,

      They are amazing yes - just heading to your blog now :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love this, these shades are so so pretty! Will have to hunt one of these down for myself :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing!! I absolutely love the shades!!
    I just found your blog and it's amazing!!! Definitely following!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...